Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Loop mobile postpaid service on SMS

Check out the exciting offers on LOOP mobile you can enjoy with Postpaid Connection. Now activate or de-activate your service or know about your Loop Mobile A/c, Billing, VAS, Services & other General Information. Dial *800# (postpaid). Toll-free.
Sr No. Service Request Message Code
1 Activation CLIP A-CLIP
2 Activation Itemised Bill A-IBILL
3 Activate Voice Mail A-VMS
4 Activate National Roaming A-NROAM
5 Activate International Roaming A-IROAM
6 Bonanza Tariff Plan BON 149/249/399/699/999
7 Activate ISD A-ISD
8 Activate STD A-STD
9 Wire free rate plan immediately POSTPAID XXXXX (rate plan)
10 Activate missed call alert SUBMA
11 To check the billed & unbilled AMT AMT or OAMT
12 To check the airtime usage AT or USAGE
13 To check the rate plan RP or PLAN
14 Emergency ISD Activation EISD

15 To check NIN number MIN
16 Deactivate missed call alert UNSUBMA
17 Deactivate CLIP D-CLIP
18 Deactivate Itemised bill D-IBILL
19 Deactivate Voice Mail D-VMS
20 Deactivate STD D-STD
21 Deactivate ISD D-ISD
22 Deactivate National Roaming D-NROAM
23 Deactivate International Roaming D-IROAM
24 VAS SINFO
25 For assigning Email ID first time to subs account ie Email <> email id EMAIL
26 To update/replace Email ID with your new Email ID ie Newemail<>email id NEWEMAIL
27 Promise to pay PTP
28 Activate Maharashtra Roaming A-MROAM
29 Deactivate Maharashtra Roaming D-MROAM

Note

* All the above short codes needs to sent to 50800 free SMS
* And for EISD send the SMS on 50111 charges at Re1

1 comment:

  1. Hello guys
    I am from Delhi. I am a vodafone user as well as using airtel connection. I had activated 249 plan on my airtel connection as per described according to my requirements. They told me that I would get some free calls as well as the call rates are also cheaper. But don't know was that just to attract customers or what??? I just filed my complaint to them but, is not any hearing there so I just Visit Consumer Court Site where I again filed my complaint about the very much charged bill amount. Hope to get some help from them ASAP.

    ReplyDelete